Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
instead of meeting people online, how can we interact more with the opposite sex, so we are more socially interactive (1 Comment)
what is the best fabric for a coat?
if we keep using phones such as blackberrys and such, could we fade off our fingerprints?
do you regeat youre job or would you never regret it?
if you could make an enviromently paint would you make up a new colour and mix other colours up and make a new colour
is there such thing as potions? (1 comment)
why can I only hold my breath under water for 30 seconds? (2 comments)
what things do you need to make velvet (2 comments)
have or would you ever donate blood or organs to science? (1 comment)
instead of meeting people online, how can we interact more with the opposite sex, so we are more socially interactive (1 comment)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?